top of page


If you have already obtained Canadian permanent residency (PR) and you plan to travel outside Canada, then you must ensure that your PR card is valid for the duration of your trip.

If your PR card has expired and you are outside Canada, as a permanent resident of Canada you will need to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD), before returning to Canada.

Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) Application Assistance

If you need assistance in applying for a PRTD to return to Canada, in particular, if you face difficulties in complying with the permanent residence requirements, our immigration lawyers at Boghossian Morais LLP may definitely help you with this type of application. We have helped our clients through the process of submitting their permanent resident travel document application in the past with much success.

bottom of page